Monday, November 17, 2008

I heart FTC and silly nights

in front of SHIBUYA FM RADIO station.




we heart kent!!!!!!!


TRIP x KENT
11.1 birthday babies.

So next stop..this really sketchy alley where hid an izakaya....
oh izakayas.....

oh my... RIP ZINGER!



Graham x Tetsuji

how to take purikura.
if you put your hands in front of your face it makes your face look smaller.
tee hee


i heart reico bunny (faline) x Saki (sly)




lol

LOL...
we couldnt stop eating these snacks.....

tetsuji: hey mai, did you meet my brother masa?
mai: hi masa
masahiro: my name is hiro.
mai: oh sorry, tetsuji told me your name was masa.
masahiro: yeah, actually it's masahiro
mai: ??? um ok.
pause..
mai: anyway, i'm mai
masahiro: i know, you're famous.
mai: what!? reallY!? wow. yatta!!! hahahaha


my honey bunniessssssssssss i heart you girls!!!



gosh it was soooo much fun last night.
i have some pretty funny videos. but i wont post them yet, and will save them for blackmail.
hehehehehe

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...