Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PARTY REPORT. CALVIN KLEIN SECRET OBSESSION LAUNCH PARTY @ SHOTO GALLERY 10.21

I heart calvin klein

FANTASY ROOMS:

CHOCOLATE ROOM




every girl's dream!!!!!

towards the end it got way out of control....girls with chocolate all over their faces and they didnt stop eating. LOL....woah...

HOSTS ROOM
these guys were actually funny....

GAMBLING ROOM
everyone was having soo much fun

I didnt get to go into the massage room, but i heard it was amazing too!


INES LIGRON (MUJ director)


Paula Taylor x Liv Lo x Saya x Melody Yoko
I heart the girls


Mayuko (reebok) x hiromi (shu uemura)


i heart aiちゃん
not cuz we are the same size, but just because. tee hee


lyntaro dressed up a bit today


the party crew


Na$hi x Yosuke
(avex)


i heart mashcomix


i heart rei


kana x ray x miliyah
we heart ray.


i heart tall people. heheh


angela hearts mai and kagoちゃん


my best friend NANA


Stacy


lets have a bed party




the REAL VIP 5th floor.
Yes, everyone is going to attend the IPOD BATTLE.


big hot sexy boss HEHEHEH


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!


i heart IA!




otsukare after the CK event


I came late today because of work and I wish I had come earlier so that I could see all my friends. I wanted to experience each floor but only had a bit of time in each. This Secret obsession perfume smells soo nice too. Eva Mendez is so hot. I hope we get to meet her soon!!
Over all this event was a SUCCESS! YAY!!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...