Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First night back in tokyo..

PINK TOKYO TOWER
I couldnt get a good photo because I was still out of it..
half asleep and hungry!!


so , Sakiko x Katiuscia x I went to have a light dinner to discuss our Halloween Party
no more fried food....no more friend food........


Katiuscia x Sakiko



The night topped off with a short drop in at Le baron to visit Iijima-さん....There was a total of 2 customers and 2 DJs at this time.We walked all the way back to Shibuya (well I jumped in a taxi from where LOOP was)...I considered going to NUTS with the girls but..........I was getting sleeeepy!!!

Anypoo, so our HALLOWEEN PARTY...We are shooting for 10/29. 時間けっこうギリギリだけど、がんばります!!!!


btw:

I'm doing another event with JULIKEN on Saturday 11/1 @ WAREHOUSE
IPOD BATTLE TOKYO: GIRLS vs. BOYS @ WAREHOUSE (write that down)


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...