Sunday, August 10, 2008

PARTY REPORT. SUMMERSONIC DAY 2 8/10/2008


Day 2

think she's a fan of Tei Towa? hehe



I'm lost, are you lost?


it's all penises! heheh




What was funny is that I could spot this guy everywhere (orange hair)


YAY!!! tokyo people !!


in the back of the MTV booth drinking their beer. heheh






Maneater



LOL..i think these guys have never seen girls before...




so then we head out to the beach and fine okuちゃんpassed out..






KAZ's painting was soooooooooooooo RAD.




and cold play. where we sat was PERFECT.

So there was an after party at le baron tonight but after getting home, I took a bath cuz my body was soo sore from today. After sitting on the bed to blowdry my hair, I laid down and PASS OUT!!!!!! OMG. oh well, tee hee
Le baron again tonight for SO ME!!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...