Wednesday, May 14, 2008

REEBOK x STUCK in the 80's x JUNKADELIC

I ALMOST went to the RAY BAN Event last night but I was soooooooo TIRED. I also skipped Swaggers Party at YELLOW too....What's happening to me!? tee hee. Actually I had to work really super flipping far yesterday morning from 8AM so I was burnt out after my last class. Anyway, finally had the chance to have a meeting with Mayuko from REEBOK for the finalizations of the 80's event. We are so excited!!!! MEG and I actually ate udon first...but grabbed dessert at JUNKADELIC. My most favoritest Mexican restaurant in NAKAMEGURO. If you are looking for authentic Mexican food.. you must come HERE!!!! No photos of the food, just dessert..

http://junkadelic.jp/




Thanks to Yuta I will be going to a sample sale for GEMINI today. =)

p.s. seems like I'm replacing my party pics with food pics huh?
Stay tuned..more details on the 80's party and upcoming events...i promise.


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...