Monday, May 5, 2008

Afternoon in Harajuku x Tonight's plan....

I had to meet Nick in Harajuku today and decided to stop by YONE x KIKS TYO x AKI HOSHINO's exhibition. I sooooooo want the hello kitty t-shirt!!! hehehee







Had a second look at Terry Richardson's exhibition too...the first time I went was for the opening and I couldn't look at everything closely..hehee all weiners... gnarly.




After that, I decided to walk home and ran into OKUちゃん x RYO.


I love how I can always count on running into OKUちゃん when I'm in Harajuku.



Also, please check out this video of NICK x HIBI. so funny!



Tonight: AVALON NIGHT @ LE BARON

ゲストセレクター:
KIRI(revolver)
ITOOO(WARP Magazine JAPAN)
JOMMY(55DSL)
BINGO(HEIGHT)
Live:
AVALON

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...